Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Not Enough Time

It is amazing how often I think..."There isn't enough time in the day."  I used the excuse for TOO long that I just didn't have the time to workout at the gym.  My husband was telling me about a missing girl that was apparently all over the news this week, I had no clue who he was talking about, and he asked me "Don't you ever watch the news?" and my response was "When do I have TIME to watch the news?"

The minutes that we have each day are precious.  We have the choice to spend that time in any way that we want and once we make the choice, we can't take it back.  There are no do overs once the time is spent.  The good news is that there is always a new day and a new chance at spending our time in a meaningful way.  Time passes by so quickly and there is a limit in the amount of time we are given.  It will eventually run out.  You don't want to have regrets..."I should have made more time for this person, or I should have done this with my time."  Live your life as if today is your last day!

"Don't say you don't have enough time.  You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein."  --- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

No comments: