I am going to join James and Jax bloghop today. I thought it was a GREAT idea to focus on the positive instead of beating yourself up with negativity. She wants us to focus on all the things we are not only capable of but excel at, from mundane to the extraordinary! Here are a few things I am doing right so far today (and yesterday!).
1) I got myself and Landon ready and out the door on time!
2) I did not give into my diet soda craving yesterday!
3) I believe I have been a good friend to several of my friends lately. I try to be a good listener and I try my best to be supportive.
4) I am going to work out for the second day in a row!
5) I was able to find a dinner that Landon loved and he ate the entire thing! Yay! He is SUCH a picky eater!
6) I made a list of things to do yesterday and managed to get everything that I could done! I was productive!
7) I am trying to spread my wings...I sent in a submission to the Listen to Your Mother St. Louis Show and I am hopeful that they will pick me to audition for their show!!!!!
Make your list so you can feel good about things you have accomplished in your day! Focus on the positive!
2 comments:
Wow! That's quite a list! Go you! Wishing you lots of luck with your LTYM submission. I hope they give you an audition! Thank you so much for linking up!
Great list! Sounds like you are getting tons accomplished!
Post a Comment