I am in the midst of planning another reunion for my high school class. I have to open a special checking account on Saturday morning so off to the bank I will go and I plan to hit the gym on Saturday, too. It will be nice to have part of a morning to myself!
I just finished the book "The Lovely Bones" last night. I am sure most of you if not all of you have heard of this book and/or the movie. There was a lot of hype associated with this book and I have wanted to read it for quite some time. I appreciate the way the author told the story from the dead girl's perspective because that is really unique and it was incredibly interesting to see how her death and murder affected her family. Although it was a good novel, I can say that I was a little disappointed with the story line. It was a different kind of book and the ending left me wanting a bit more. I am going to start "Drowning Ruth" today by Christina Schwarz. This book is part of Oprah's Book Club so I am excited to get into it. I think this will be an excellent book! At least I hope so! I will give a small review of it when I finish it.
I or rather Jason finally found the camera charger so I will be taking pictures this weekend and posting some hopefully on Sunday evening. I don't have as many pictures as I normally would have because Landon's teacher, Miss Britne, no longer works for the daycare. She was so great about sending pictures to me during the day. I receive them once in awhile from a few of the teachers still on staff, which is a real treat when it happens! Landon misses Miss Britne and we look forward to visiting with her towards the end of April. Landon will be so excited to see her!
I guess I better close for now. I hope you all stay healthy and have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo
1 comment:
Oh poor guy! That is so scary. It's hard to sit and watch them trying to fight a bug. No matter how much love we give them, we still feel so helpless. Here's hoping that the virus is on its way out.
Happy birthday to the wee cousin!
I skipped my high school reunion...
Post a Comment