Action on PP posted a new video today. It is titled "Can you tell which of us had postpartum psychosis?" Click HERE to view it. It is a great video to bring awareness to this illness and makes the reader realize that it can happen to anyone.
After watching this video, I came across this "Pit List" written by a PP survivor. The writing really hit home for me. I just couldn't help but share.
I love the work Action on PP is doing on other other side of the globe. I truly wish we had such an organization in the states. I am so proud to be associated with this organization. They do really good work and are making strides in the battle of Postpartum Psychosis.

1 comment:
Thank you so much for sharing this. More women and their families need to know the signs and symptoms and what they need to do in the event that it happens.
Thank you for being a strong advocate!
xox
Post a Comment