Friday, May 31, 2013

Memorial Weekend

We had a blast Memorial Weekend at Tablerock Lake.  It was our first camping trip of the season with our small family.  What a much needed break and family time! Landon enjoyed lots of time outside which he loved and lots of time with mama and papa - which he loved even more!  Jason and I even got an opportunity to venture out by ourselves one day during nap time.  We went to Branson Landing and had drinks by the Lake at a Mexican restaurant.  It was really nice.  Landon enjoyed getting his feet wet in both the lake and the pool.  I think he is going to really enjoy the swimming pool this year and since our visit - I have signed him up for swimming lessons.  It is a parent-baby class and I am really excited to start that next Saturday.  I hope he enjoys it! 

We are looking forward to going camping at least once a month through October.  Like I do every year - I plan to get Old Fashioned Photos taken sometime...and since my sisters will be making a trip to the Lake with us in August, maybe I will just have to do that with them since Jason is so reluctant!  I have been trying to get him to get these photos for 8 years now!

Speaking of photographs, here are a few from the Memorial Weekend!

Mama and Landon walking to take a look at the Lake.

Jason and Landon at the playground.  Landon loved it when Jason chased him around.

Landon was asking me nicely to please not take his picture in this one! :)

Jason showing Landon how to put his feet in the Lake water.

Landon giving it a try!

Landon wasn't too thrilled with putting his feet in the COLD lake water.  We really thought he would be because earlier he was asking and asking to go to the lake.  Oh well!

My mother-in-law and father-in-law on their motorcycle.

Landon coloring in our camper.

Landon at the playground area in the campground.  This is one of my favorites from the weekend.  I got lucky on this shot for sure!

Landon putting his VERY dirty fingers in his mouth.  Boys are so gross sometimes!

Landon "helping" Daddy and papa with getting the wave runner ready for the lake.

Daddy and Landon on the wave runner.  Landon wasn't so sure about this!

No comments: