We also ordered this birthday poster from Susan at sweetharvestonline. You can find Susan on Etsy HERE and on Facebook . Please check her out and "like" her on Facebook! Here is a picture proof of what Landon's poster looks like. It is adorable. I am so excited to use it in Landon's 3 year picture shoot in a few weeks. Can't wait!
Landon's birthday shirt is also getting ready to be shipped out. I get all of my monogram shirts for Landon from Mary Kate's Monograms. Mary Kate is VERY busy...but she is a pleasure to work with and her products are always so nice! You can find Mary Kate HERE on Facebook. Here is a picture of the shirt she is going to ship to us this week. I plan to have Landon wear that for his pictures, too.
I am excited about the invitations! I will be ordering the invites, envelope seals, and thank you notes in a few weeks. I have already been in contact with the lady who is printing them for me. Erin from PaperCoDesigns has been so nice to work with and very prompt in answering my questions. You can find Erin's Etsy Shop HERE. The picture shows the general format of what the invites will look like. That invite is for a shower so the wording of course will be for a 3rd birthday party. I can't wait to see these finished! They will be adorable!
I have lots of great ideas for food, decorations, and favors. I am going to center the food around the food items featured in the Hungry Caterpillar book. The decorations will be simple because we will be outside and there won't be much I can do with a park pavilion. Hopefully the weather cooperates for us and it isn't too hot. We plan to have the party on Landon's actual birthday (August 10) at 5pm so it should be cooling down by then. I hope Landon enjoys his party as much as I am enjoying planning for it!!


1 comment:
That is a brilliant party theme. How cute!
Post a Comment