We have been pretty sick at the Duepner house the past few weeks. Landon was treated for pneumonia a few weeks ago and given an antibiotic. He was doing much better while on the med, but once he was finished with it, the illness came back with a vengeance. And of course it really hit while we were at the lake over the weekend. Landon was pretty under the weather on Saturday. By Sunday, he was asking to go see the doctor. Poor baby. We went to the doctor on Monday and he said that Landon did have another case of pneumonia. He goes back for a check-up tomorrow with Daddy. Landon seems to be doing much better since we started him on new meds and have been giving him breathing treatments regularly.
Of course, I caught a terrible awful summer cold. I am pretty miserable and have no time off from work to take so I am trying to get through the workdays as best as I can. Landon was so sweet last night. I was running a fever and he felt my forehead and face and told me momma felt hot. What a sweet boy!
I was chatting with Miss Britne today and she sent me a few pictures from when she took care of Landon when he was a baby. I miss him being this small! He was such a happy baby!
Other than that, we are just enjoying the summer. We had our first swim lesson and have another one this Saturday. My sister, Jenny, her birthday is today. Poor girl got a speeding ticket on her birthday. That stinks! All I know is that I cannot WAIT to get home tonight and lay on my couch. If Landon will let me. He doesn't totally understand that momma is sick. Hopefully, we both will be feeling better over the weekend. I had to cancel several playdates because of the sickies, but I do hope to have my Dad over for dinner for Father's Day this weekend. It will be nice to visit with him.
Have a great weekend!!!


1 comment:
you poor thing!!!!! when will you get more sick time again??? luke's been on an inhaler daily for the past two months and we are hoping it is lengthening his lungs so he does not get so much pneumonia this coming winter. he had four rounds in the past winter. i get the pain! :(
Post a Comment