I am in dire need of a Thankful Thursday post. I am finding myself in quite a funk this week. I have a bit of the back to work blues after being off for five days in a row. Getting a taste of being off like that made me realize how much I love being with my little boy and how much I envy the moms who get to be home with their little ones over the summer. So this week has been tough. I hope that next week will be easier. This Thankful Thursday post will be a good reminder for me of all of the things I have to be VERY thankful for!!!!
1) I had a very nice time off with my family.
2) I am very fortunate to have a relaxing place to go to on Tablerock Lake with my family. Landon will grow up being able to fish and swim and make lots of wonderful memories! We are truly blessed!
3) I am very lucky to have such great neighbors who take such good care of our furry child Murphy while we are away on our mini vacations to the Lake. I hate boarding Murphy. He is able to stay in the comfort of his own home and our neighbors even take him for walks and give him play dates with their daughter's dog, too!
4) I am so thankful to have a job that allows me to have time off when I want it to do fun things with my family, but also to have time off when I need to for personal reasons or when Landon is sick. It is such a blessing.
5) I am thankful that I have lost 15 pounds! Yay me!

1 comment:
15 pounds! Awesomeness Tiners! I'm glad you had a good vacation.
Post a Comment