Landon's 3 year portraits were taken by Maria at Sketchbook Photography this past weekend. Landon proved to be quite the handful. He was very uncooperative for the most part and was glued to my hip for most of the hour and some minutes we were there, but Maria managed to get a few great shots! She posted our sneak peek last night so I thought I would share that with you all. I must say...Landon turning three is HARD. I have been quite emotional about it. The baby stage is really over and that makes me so sad. Don't get me wrong, he is super fun right now and his personality is so cute, but I really miss him being a baby, too. It just seems like time is moving too fast. I really enjoy him. Now, if you would have asked me if I enjoyed him during the photo shoot - LOL - it might have been another story! I was SO frustrated with Landon. Now that I see the pictures, all of the hard work was worth it.
Maria is an alumni from my high school - St. Pius. She is based out of Hillsboro and she is REALLY reasonable. If you like her work, visit her Facebook page HERE.
And onto the pictures!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment