Thursday, October 3, 2013

A little of this and a little of that

The days fly by and before too long I realize it has been awhile since I posted.  Just when I think things are going to slow down at work, I get hit really hard with another pile of proposals or a new project.  I am happy to be busy really and I am so glad when the workday goes by super quick.  It just doesn't leave much downtime to get a post written.

Last night I went to my mother-in-law's house to take pictures of her latest quilts, a tree skirt, and a Christmas throw for her Etsy shop.  Click HERE if you would like to check out her shop!  When I returned home, I used a little bit of time to download her pictures as well as a few pictures of Landon.  I thought I would share them here with you as well!

I never posted a picture of Landon's birthday cake.  It turned out so cute!  Costco does a fabulous job and their cakes are super yummy!  I totally recommend!
Daddy and Landon at the Labor Day Picnic
Landon playing at our neighborhood BBQ
Mommy and Landon at the zoo

Daddy and Landon at the zoo

More zoo fun!



No comments: