Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Monday!

Why do Mondays have to have a negative spin? My father always says that he "hates" Mondays. I often think on Monday - why did the weekend go by so quickly or I would LOVE to be able to sleep in today? I am going to try a different approach today. I am happy for Monday and I am TOO excited that this is Valentine's Week! For those of you that do not know...Valentine's Day is my FAVORITE! That is right peeps - out of all of the holidays - I HEART this one the most!

This week is going to have it's ups and downs; Ups - Biggest Loser, Murphy, Jason, working out, visiting with Louise, Tristan, and Valerie on Friday - and Matt & Cara, and a romantic dinner on Saturday evening. Downs - saying good bye to Jason's friend - a neighbor he grew up next to all of his life tonight, my Mom having foot surgery tomorrow (I hate seeing loved ones in pain), and class on Saturday (this class is the worst class I have taken thus far - I failed the midterm - along with the majority of the class). But, that is life - right? Life comes with good and not so good times. As long as you have love and laughter, God will take care of everything else.

I am thankful for so many things today: 1) I woke up, 2) I am healthy, 3) I have a strong faith, 4) Jason, 5) Murphy, 6) I have a job, and 7) family & friends. When life starts to get you down, make a list of the many blessings in your life. That should lift your spirits quickly!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

TB said...

Mondays are good! You are great! Life is fantastic!

Merrica and Jonathan said...

We could all be a little more positive. Well said! Miss you

TB said...

Happy FAVORITE Holiday Day to you Tina :) I love you and Jason!