Thursday, April 9, 2009

Smiles #6 & Stuff

Smiles #6 -

Remember my smile from the other day when I talked about the obvious lack of knowledge I have concerning make & models of cars? Yes...it struck again. I tried to get into my colleague's back seat the other day. His car is a Honda, mine is a Cobalt, and they are not even the same shade of tan. I know, I don't understand it either. Are you surprised that this is not the first time I have tried to bust into Frank's car? It is especially embarrassing when there are witnesses in the parking lot and I get to make the shameful walk to my actual car. I know they are thinking "What a blonde!'

______________________________________________________________________________________

I think in March and now April, I will either have talked to or seen all of my really close girlfriends (this includes dear friends, sister-in-laws, and sisters). It does my heart so much good to talk to or see my girlfriends. Chicken soup for the soul. I don't realize how much I miss these wonderful ladies until we reconnect. It is so true that girlfriends are the ones that are there to laugh, cry, and listen anytime it is needed. I love these special ladies in my life (y'all know who you are) and I thank God for each of you!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

So...Murphy did not destroy anything yesterday. Success! Now we just have to work on walking on a leash. He is PERFECT for Jason. Walks right beside him. Everyone in our subdivision gets a kick out of Murphy walking ME. Apparently, Murphy is not very responsive to politeness. As I am running down our street trying to keep up with and control our rather LARGE puppy, you can often hear me say "Murphy - PLEASE stop!" He completely ignores my pleas and I take that as him saying "No Thanks Mama."

How rude I say!

____________________________________________________________________________________

I suppose that is all I have for today. I am really looking forward to a strenuous workout tonight, baking manicotti for dinner (it will work great for lunch tomorrow since we cannot have meat - but it is the last Friday for that!), and possibly getting my Easter goodies together for my favorite kiddos and my sisters. Even though the girls are 22 and 24 respectively, I cannot stop from getting them Easter treats. Jason doesn't even fuss about it. I think he gives up and just realizes that I will buy gifts for the kiddos and the girls on every holiday! Fun, Fun! I just have to get Jason and Murphy something small still. YIKES.

Have a good one everybody and BE INSPIRED!

No comments: