I cannot believe how fast my birthday flew by. My sister, Jennifer, and I spent the entire day together. We started by meeting at the gym. We signed Jennifer up and then started the weight loss journey for her! I was surprised that she was able to keep up with me, but she did. Jennifer and my Mom surprised me with my favorite perfume and Estee Lauder make-up. I have never had fancy makeup so it is really a treat!
Lunch at Lam's Garden was delicious! Linda & Pearl even went to Dairy Queen and bought a small ice cream cake. I was so embarrassed when everyone sang Happy Birthday, but it was so nice and the cake was so yummy! It is a good thing I worked out yesterday so I will hopefully just maintain this week. I guess I will try to loose weight next week!
A birthday isn't complete without some Murphy time. Murphy walked/ran me yesterday afternoon. Jennifer got a real kick out of that. He was a wild man.
Jennifer, Mom, Jason, and I had dinner together at home. I made for the 1st time BBQ beef sandwiches. I was happy with how they turned out. I just wish I could have enjoyed them. I really couldn't eat much due to the large lunch I consumed. Jason had enough for all of us and I think I will be making that dish again. He loved them! After dinner I received a beautiful card from Jason (that made my sister tear up - and me, too) and a spring jacket. Jason picked out a white jacket and I think he is having second thoughts. As of bedtime last night, he was going to return it for a green one because he doesn't think I will be able to keep the white one clean. I don't care what color it is, I am just excited to have a nice jacket!
We ended the day with a few games of Yahtzee and one game of Apples to Apples. I didn't win any of the games, but it was still fun times!
Thank you to everyone who called, e-mailed, or mailed birthday wishes. It means a lot to me! It is so nice to be remembered!
Yesterday was definitely a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment