Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday...Again?

Here we are again with another Monday. Where does the weekend go? Gosh, it is going to be another really busy week, but it is going to be a fun week, too. Why? Because...it is my birthday week! I am taking off from work on my birthday and I cannot wait for an entire day of doing exactly what I feel like doing. Nothing more and nothing less. CANNOT WAIT!

I made it to Walgreens this weekend so I have new pictures to share! Let's start with a picture of my home with Jason and Murphy. Please take notice of the beautiful grass. Jason has put a lot of sweat and tears into that lawn, and it is looking mighty fine!




The next few pictures are taken from when I had cow feeding duty. Rudy (Rudolph) is the red colored cow and Noel is the black colored cow. I wish we could keep them forever. Rudy & Noel were given another week at my in-laws because of how much my nephew, Tristan, and I LOVE the moos. I just LOVE the close-up pictures of their cute faces!







What is on the table for this week you ask? Group project for school (YUCK), last class meeting until AUGUST (ROCK ON), birthday on Wednesday, becoming my little sis - Jenny's personal trainer, my younger cousin's school concert, and dinner out with my sister-in-laws!!! FUN TIMES!

Dive into this week with a positive attitude! Be inspired!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Tristan are going to miss the moos the most that's for sure! LOL. Have a good birthday week, I can't wait for dinner on Friday! -Cara

TB said...

I love that you have an entire BIRTHDAY WEEK :):) I am glad you are taking time for YOU--You deserve it :)

Lawn is looking awesome--Give J a high five from us!!!!! :) Murphy looks good and the cows are adorable! Lukie calls them MooCows :)

Happy Birthday Week!