Monday, May 11, 2009

Smiles #9

I was so thrilled to be finished with class on Saturday. I was even more excited when Jason suggested that we go out to dinner after I arrived home from class. He wanted to give a local diner - The Bistro - another shot since it is now under new management. I am so glad we did! The food was very good and there was even live entertainment. A "one-man-band" if you will. He played the keyboard and sang songs that we older people (afterall - we are 29 now) enjoy.

I was dancing in my seat and singing along while we waited for our dinners and Jason started chuckling. I asked him what was so funny. He then proceeded to tell me that when I dance - especially when I dance at my cousin Brian's gigs - I look like Elaine Bennett from Seinfield!!!!! What? I couldn't believe it, but I think he could be right.

However, the next time we go out and I have my dancing shoes on, I will DEFINITELY do the Elaine move. Kick and all!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love local resturants with live music, but I'm a TERRIBLE dancer. I can't even sway or bounce to a beat. Seriously. Me not dancing is a gift to society! haha I'm glad you can get out there and happily do your Elaine impression, because I love watching other people dance!

Casey said...

Me and AJ ate there, and we were impressed. The food was excellent. And that is alot coming from me-I'm sort of a picky eater!