The day I decided to post the poem from my last post, I came home to a wonderful surprise. I entered the door and saw the mail from the day on our counter. On top was a pink envelop addressed to Tina Duepner (Mom). My heart skipped a beat. The front of the card has a puppy on the front and says "From Your Dog" and the inside says "Love you more than woofs can say! Happy Mother's day - Love, Murphy (sketched paw print)." How sweet and thoughtful is that?
There was not a return address and I cannot pinpoint the handwriting. It is obvious that my special friend wanted to remain anonymous. It was exactly what I needed that day. I will always remember this. Thank you SO much.
3 comments:
That is wonderful :) Tina you are a great mom to ALL around you :) I love you girl!
Aww that is very sweet of your special friend. My best friend knows how I'm struggling with Mother's Day this year and she sent me a facebook message from my pooches to tell me Happy Mother's day from them. Friends like that are Great!
Also wanted to say that I'm thinking about and praying for you today!
**HUGS** -Cara
Post a Comment