Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pictures for my Cousin Jason





Jason -

Here are a few pictures from my family's visit with Aunt Ott. These were taken right around Easter. The pictures from this past weekend are not ready yet. I should pick them up from Walgreens today and I will make sure to post at least one of them for you to look at.

Please take notice of Dad's beard in this picture. Aunt Ott told him during the visit that the next time she saw him - she was going to cut it off. She felt well enough to give him a little trouble about it this past weekend. I prayed REALLY hard that she would remember their conversation because Dad did tell her that she could cut it off the next time we saw her. Unfortunately she was really tired and her memory failed her in that respect. BUMMER - Aunt Ott was my only hope!!!!! She was still sassy enough to ask him about it! Dad told her that he made it look nice just for her! Our family is nuts.

I would have posted these on facebook for you to see, but it would not cooperate with me this morning. I know you check your e-mail daily and I wanted to do something to brighten your day today!

Take good care, stay safe over there, & I love ya!

Tina

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hi Tina,

I just popped in from Misty's (Wind beneath my wings) blog and wanted to tell you Hi! I hope you have a wonderful week.

Alicia