
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just click here for the details.
Here's my list of five things for this week:
1) I am thankful for my mom. She made dinner for my husband and myself on Tuesday evening and brought it over. I was not feeling well that evening so it was such a blessing.
2) I am so thankful that God has been watching over Murphy and keeping him safe. He has escaped our yard twice in the past week and we live rather close to a highway. Both times, Murphy has been found safe and sound.
3) I am thankful for having wonderful and caring neighbors. Rick and Tammy have been lifesavers the past few weeks. They saved our dinner one evening by loaning us some eggs and they saved Murphy on Friday when he was roaming around the subdivision. I am also thankful that Murphy did NOT destroy their yard or garden or anything in their garage. I have not been so lucky at our home though. Murph ate a good towel last night. Maybe next week I can post that I am thankful that he hasn't chewed up anything in a week? One can only hope!
4) I am very thankful for being given the gift of time with my great aunt. Sometimes in life, loved ones are taken suddenly and that can leave people with regrets. We have been blessed with having the knowledge that my Aunt Ott's time on earth is coming to an end. That gives us great opportunity to visit and see her before she passes.
5) I am also very thankful for my Great Aunt Jo. She will be 90 years old in October and is the older sister to my Great Aunt Ott. We are going to get to spend the morning together tomorrow - going to her VERY early morning prayer group, breakfast/visiting, and to visit Aunt Ott. Aunt Jo is incredibly inspiring to me and such a neat lady. I am really looking forward to having some one-on-one time with her.
What are you really thankful for this week? Please feel free to leave a comment with one or more things you are thankful for. I would love to read them!
Have a great day and be inspired!
6 comments:
Great list and testimony to the provisions of God through our family and friends. Blessings, SusanD
You have a great list and family is always something to be thankful for in times of needs or not.
Just wanted to stop by and say hello and say that I am now in love with your dog. Too cute.
Ill be back to check in, although I may not always comment, I try to.
God Bless.
You have a wonderful list.
I enjoyed reading your blog...The blog world is so new to me...Hope you will stop by for a visit. I am posting on our Disney trip now and then on to a new grandson in two weeks..
I love the Sr. saints that God places in our lives to speak truth and wisdom from a life lived well.
Blessings ~ Lisa
Hi sweetie. I have really enjoyed reading your blogs. It gives me even more insight into your life. Life can get so hectic that we don't take the time to share the simple things with each other. This enables me to do that. Thanks for letting me know about it, I love you. Mom
Post a Comment