Last night, Jason was signing a birthday card that he had asked for me to pick up. The wording spoke to how this individual is a blessing to us. He signed the card right after he hung a bible verse themed picture in our guest bedroom since we are having company this weekend. The following conversation ensued.
Jason - "You know you are going to get to go straight to heaven because of all of the religious stuff you buy."
Tina - "I agree. You are right." :)
Jason - "I will get to go straight to heaven, too, but not because I kiss butt."
Tina - "Oh my gosh, are you saying you think I kiss His butt? Seriously? If anything, I am going to have to give a talk to God when I get there asking him to please let you in. You will get in because of me."
Jason - "All I have to do is mention the Live Nativity Scene and the fact that it is one of the only ones in Missouri, and he will let me right in."
1 comment:
Love it :)
Post a Comment