
Here we are...another Thursday...and I have lots to be thankful for once again! What are you thankful for? If you'd like to participate, just click here for the details.
Here's my list of five things for this week:
1) I am thankful for my husband (once again!). I was having a very difficult week last week and he knows exactly what to say to make me feel better. He is such a blessing!
2) I am thankful that Jason has had two good visits with Bill. I prayed that Bill would hold on until last Sunday and that my husband would get to talk to him one last time. God answered my prayer and gave Jason extra visits, too.
3) I am thankful for my brother-in-law going back to work on Monday! He has been out of work since February (Friday - the 13th to be exact). It is great news for his family! This job should provide some overtime pay, which will be great for them!
4) I am thankful that my husband worked so hard to save up and build our home for us. I was thinking about that on Sunday when I was cleaning the house - how thankful I am to have such a nice house to clean - what a blessing that is - and how many people don't have a home to go to. I am truly blessed.
5) I am thankful that I didn't ruin my laundry last night. I washed my jeans with several pink items and thought for sure I would end up with pink jeans. I lucked out and everything was the color it should be - thank goodness!
4 comments:
Hi
Husbands are wonderful aren't they? Yes the laundry I have had a few near disasters too, we all get them.
Great list
Collette x
I agree, husbands are great! I smiled when I saw that another Missourian participated in TT. :)
So thankful for #3. My DH had to take a 10% pay cut at the first of the year. Thankfully, they reinstated it 2 weeks ago!!
Blessings!
Deb
Wow, that was lucky about the jeans! I've had pink tinged stuff before!
Post a Comment