Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday #7

Even though I am slightly overwhelmed and am feeling the stress of life, there is much to be thankful for. Make sure to visit Sonya HERE if you would like to participate in "Thankful Thursday."

Here is my list for the week -

1) I am thankful for my family. Every single person - even if sometimes they stress me out!

2) I am thankful for our local paper - 'The Leader.' Jason's friend, Bill, his obituary did not run in the paper so we inquired about it. They were so kind to us and really helpful. It should run in today's paper and they said that they would squeeze in information about his love of the Cardinals - even though it is outside of the format they usually follow. What nice people!

3) I am thankful that my Aunt Janice shared her blackberries, her recipe, and most of all her time with me last Sunday.

4) I am thankful that Jason has liked two new things I have made him this week - blackberry pie and BLT wraps. It makes me feel great when he really enjoys what I prepare for him!

5) I am thankful that Murphy did not kill the duck at the pond this week (long story). I am also thankful that the 2 other ducks did not successfully drown the duck Murphy tried to attack. The poor duck had a terrible day that day, but luckily he survived!

1 comment:

SusanD said...

Wonderful list. I love blackberries too....well I love food! hahaha Blessings, SusanD