This past weekend was everything I hoped it would be. We had lots of family fun and TONS of good food! I spent about 75% of my time in the kitchen! I really enjoy labors of love like fixing good food that everyone enjoys.
I can tell that this journey that my family is starting is not going to be easy and often times I am left with asking myself - what is the "right" thing to say? I want to be supportive and optimistic and encouraging. It can be pretty difficult to give advice or words of encouragement in such a difficult situation.
Moses said to the LORD, "O Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither
in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of
speech and tongue." The LORD said to him, "...I will help you speak
and will teach you what to say."
Exodus 4:10-12 (NIV)
I pray that the Lord will continue to use me as a vessel and that He will guide me to say and do His will; particularly, when I go to spend a week caring for my little cousins. I know this is going to be a scary and confusing time for the little girls and I hope that I am able to handle this the best and healthiest way for them.
Amen.
1 comment:
T--I prayed right along with you girl. I know you will do what is best for your little cousins and help them (and your Aunt/Uncle) deal as best they can! Love you! Teresa
Post a Comment