Friday, August 28, 2009

Procrastination at its Best

**UPDATE**

Although I have not completed my homework - or any homework for that matter - I have accomplished something today. SAVE-THE-DATE - October 24, 2009 - for the Linda Kasmarzik Bartoo benefit. This will be held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in De Soto. Other Details to follow!!!!

If you would like to help out in any way, we will be selling raffle tickets (1 for $1.00 and 6 for $5.00). I have not ordered the raffle tickets yet, but this will include 2 separate raffles. One being a 50/50 raffle and the other being a raffle with 2 or 3 prizes (not sure how many yet).

If you would rather not buy raffle tickets and if this date does not work out for you, we could use - a few bottles of wine for a basket we are creating (preferably Missouri wines such as Crown Valley, Ste. Gene, or St. James).

Thank you all!!!!!

_________________________________________________

Man...do I waste precious time.

I could have at least one chapter read for school by now. Instead, I am doing EVERYTHING I can to waste time and get zero homework accomplished.

I will be trying like crazy to get everything accomplished tonight and tomorrow EARLY in the morning. It is totally my fault.

I am so SO SO ready for school to be over. I only have 5 more class sessions to go!!!! The end cannot come soon enough!

No comments: