Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday #9


I cannot believe it is Thursday already! Visit Sonya if you would like to participate. Here is my list for the week...

1) I am thankful that I work at a place that is so flexible and understanding. I was able to get approval to take off for one week to help my Aunt Linda and her family without any question or any worries. What a blessing.

2) I am thankful for generous people, helpful hands, and loving hearts. There are so many kind people out there who are willing to help with the benefit and pray for Aunt Linda and her family. We appreciate it so much and we covet your prayers.

3) I am thankful that I was able to stay up late last night listening to my little cousin make beautiful music. I really enjoy listening to him sing and play the keyboard. It brings me back to when he was in grade school and would play the piano during family get togethers and holidays. He would always insist that no one clap for him when he was through playing because he was so shy. Now...we can clap and shout out all we want...and trust me...we do! :)

4) I am thankful for my cousin's wife, Evin. She is going to stay in Indiana for an entire month. What a sacrifice and how wonderful!

5) I am thankful that I have Friday off tomorrow. It is so nice to have a three day weekend, especially since I have to spend the majority of Saturday in class.

8 comments:

Greg C said...

This is a nice list. I wish I could say ditto on items 1 and 5. But I am thankful for having a job.

Samantha said...

Lovely list, enjoy your 3 day weekend !
~ Blessings to you .

Jane In The Jungle said...

Wonderful list and enjoy your 3-day!!!

Skoots1moM said...

what a sincere list...
love your doggie!

GranthamLynn said...

Lovely list. Isn't it a blessing to have family and get to spend time with them. And those that are willing helpers.
Thanks for sharing your list. And btw love the dog. Adorable.
Have a Blessed Day off!
Sherry

Tina said...

Thank you all for your comments and for the nice compliments on our cute furry child - Murphy! :) He is special and I tell him he is beautiful many times each day...so hopefully he won't get a big head! Ha!

Blessings to all of you and please drop by again sometime!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

I just love family, don't you?

jamiely78 said...

What a lovely list. Enjoy your 3 day weekend!!