
Gosh, it has been a LONG while since I have posted a Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, write down five things you are thankful for this week, and go here to post your list.
Here is my list for the week:
1) I am so thankful that Jason is off of evenings and is home with me this week. I missed him so much!
2) I am thankful to be finished with school and to have my Saturdays back! I am loving it!
3) I am thankful my check-up with my gastroenterologist went well! He gave me some new medication and I do NOT have to have another colonoscopy! ROCK ON!
4) I am thankful for the gift of being able to read a recipe and for being able to carry through with the instructions to create meals and goodies for those I love and care about.
5) I am thankful for the autumn season and all of the beauty it brings.
1 comment:
So glad you don't have to have another colonoscopy! That is a wonderful Praise, and having hubby home! Wonderful list!
Post a Comment