Thursday, July 19, 2012

Already???

I have a few short weeks before Landon turns 2.  I should still have a happy baby instead of the sassy almost two year old that I have now!  Where did my sweet baby go?  I tell you...the terrible twos are here! 


Last night...we were home for 10 minutes and Landon was already in timeout for throwing a shoe at me, screaming, and trying to hit me.  After timeout was over, he proceeded to lock himself in his room!  I did not have a key (shame on me) so Landon and I looked at each other through the crack at the bottom of the door and we touched hands while I waited for my father-in-law to arrive.  Well, Landon got upset that he wasn't with me and the proceeded to unlock the door and let me in!  What a stinker!!! :)  He is such a smartypants!


I hear that the threes are not any better.  Oh boy!!!  He is still such a cutie though!


No comments: